A battle where love,not the sword is the weapon of choice

Title release date : 1/21/14

Author, Joshua Heights welcomes you. Lose yourself

Sunday, July 24, 2011

A place where love not the sword is the weapon of choice....



Knight in the Forest of the Pons


If you do not know oh fairest among women ,your beauty is rare like priceless porcelain , and I will tell you what is hidden behind my armor of secrets and why you are forbidden.
As you bathed in the tree lined brook
with sunbeams reaming through leaves that shook , I was there .. upon my black horse admiring you
Never , in all my days have I witnessed such a site
birds stopped singing , the wind stopped whispering and even a mother and her fawn laid quiet listening to your song
Oh fairest amongst women , I have been in battles against two headed dragons , with beast that creep and crawl , with fierce lions that have pierced my flesh in death brawls
but never has my body trembled or my nerves shook as they did that afternoon
I watched you bathe in the tree lined brook.
Sitting upon my horse my armor shining with force I was as timid as that protected fawn , your slave , your pawn.
With maidens rushing to me like a tide and my kings sword by my side I only desired you under that sunny sky,
But you are the untouchable one and I, Knight in the Forest of the Pons

No comments:

Post a Comment