A battle where love,not the sword is the weapon of choice

Title release date : 1/21/14

Author, Joshua Heights welcomes you. Lose yourself

Thursday, January 26, 2012

THAT TINGLY FEELING

I remember back almost a year ago  when my first novella , TEAR AVENGER, http://amzn.to/tuwGpm was about to be released , the excitment building , the sence of urgency , the freaking editing ! and then,  BOOM ! there it is , in all it's glory , for sale to the world .The first person I shared it with was of course my mom , only because she was my only fan at the time, but now , I have a bunch of loyal friends and fans that enjoyed TEAR AVENGER. Folks ! that tingly feeling is back with the announcment of my new novella KNIGHT IN THE FOREST OF THE PONS, Coming soon to all ebook platforms and sure capture your imagination. Join my blog , wont you ? and enjoy updates, my rambling posts and music. If you haven't joined the TEAR AVENGER blog here is a link, check it out , have fun , and yes , get a tingle. http://bit.ly/tearavengerblog

                                  Joshua

No comments:

Post a Comment