A battle where love,not the sword is the weapon of choice

Title release date : 1/21/14

Author, Joshua Heights welcomes you. Lose yourself

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

CANT PUSH THE MONSTER






The deadline for Knight in the Forest in the Pons has past, and I find myself still writing . This story which was to be a novella has turned into a monster. The many nights of  putting down on paper my thoughts  have awakened the precious keepsakes I keep in my heart regarding who this story is about. So, as these memories  are released from my heart , then into my minds eye I am forced to continue onward. I do apologize to those who were anticapating the release of KNIGHT IN THE FOREST OF PONS, but, You can't push the monster if the monster is just as much as a part of you. So I continue to write on.

No comments:

Post a Comment