A battle where love,not the sword is the weapon of choice

Title release date : 1/21/14

Author, Joshua Heights welcomes you. Lose yourself

Monday, July 4, 2011

Sparks of creativity......



Some have asked , what do I use for inspiration and where do the concepts for my stories come from ? Well, useually a memory , a vivid dream or nightmare can spark my creative juices to flow. I use an array of different music types to put my mind where it needs to be when writing a certain chapter , paragraph or even a simple sentence . For the opening chapter of Knight in the Forest of the Pons ( Attack of the Moon Eaters ) I envisoned a brutal fight sceen against the knights of Sperenza and a sect of dragons that only emerge during an eclipse.In my minds eye I could see , hear and smell the action but to put those feeling in words , entertaining and articulate words I researched the internet and my trusty thesaurus for the words and mood to put the reader into the action . It is important to me that the readers sences are hightened . Heartbeat racing , smellng the blood and fire and hearing the flapping of dragon wings and the galloping of the Knights horses barreling through a foggy forest at twilight. I discovered in my research a CG company named Aion. Their claim to fame , video games  , video games with awesome graphics and music set to ignite any emotion. So it is here in the land of Aion where I wrote Attack of the Moon Eaters . .....Coming up next an exerpt from Chapter one, Attack of the Moon Eaters.....

No comments:

Post a Comment