A battle where love,not the sword is the weapon of choice

Title release date : 1/21/14

Author, Joshua Heights welcomes you. Lose yourself

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Wonderfully beautiful.....



For days now creativity and inspiration have been stagnent within me , in there place tiredness ,aggravation and worry was the wave that washed over me , until this evening. I spoke to my daughter for the first time in a while " Hi DADDY!" she shouted in that wonderfully beautiful voice God has given her . We talked about Taylor Swift , Smurphs and Justin Bieber, she told me in a rather perterbed voice that she did have a seizure a few nights ago, that statement prompted a spark in my heart and a fire in my belly burning away the those negative feelings bringing to surface once again creativity and inspiration. After saying goodnight my daughter told me she loved me in that wonderfully beautiful voice that God has given her and now I continue on with Knight in the Forest of the Pons ( Journey to the Syndrome ) ..... Where love not the sword is the weapon of choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment